Clothing Items in Turtle World

YO YO Turtles!
So you want some cool and snazzy looking new clothes to boost up your turtle-style? Well, YOU'RE IN LUCK! Because the TW Crew are making some new clothing items, and we need YOUR opinions turtles for what kinda clothes you'd like to see on Turtle World! You never know, they COULD even be used in the game!

Some people have even drawn up their own designs in fanart: (CREDIT TO FIZZ!)
COOL HUH! If you'd like to do this, just send in your designs to 'Lillialsh@gmail.com'! 
Hope you enjoyed the post! Don't forget to comment the type of clothes YOU'D like to see in TW! ~Lillia

6 comments:

  1. Lillia can I be part of the crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm ah Lil how do I login and where

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW sorry wonder, but the game is currently not avaliable I'll tell you more about it when we meet up next ;)

      Delete
  3. The game is currently offline. It will be back soon with the big updates :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yeah I SO can't wait till it is up and running again! I'll let my friends know :D

      Delete
  4. how do u get clothes Lillia

    theres this X in the shop and i keep on clicking everywhere and i neva get clothes




    Fatiha XD plus on tw my name is Gabriella

    ReplyDelete